Reach British School are proud to say that we only recruit teaching staff with a passion for lifelong learning and the desire to share that passion with students, colleagues and the community. Our teaching staff come to us from a wide range of countries and boast between them a vast range of skills and experiences.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Safe recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Reach British School recruit teachers in several ways including direct application to the school and through international teacher recruitment agencies and organizations.
Full Time Teaching Positions for Academic Year 2019-20
- Early Years Classroom Teachers Fs1 and Fs 2
- Primary Classroom Teachers
- Secondary Teachers- English, Geography, Mathematics, Science, Art and Secondary Generalists
- Islamic Studies Teachers
- Social Studies Teachers
- Arabic Teachers
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The ability to innovate, excite and motivate children and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree (with appropriate specialisation) & PGCE
- Minimum 2 years (full time) of teaching experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of IT to support learning
Part/Full time Positions
- Learning Support Assistants
The ideal candidate must be:
- Native English speakers with a passion for supporting children in their learning
- NVQ level 2 &3 desirable
To apply, please submit a brief letter of application and your CV to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Closing date: Open until positions filled
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.