Campus & Facilities
Reach British School is fortunate to have a newly built school with spacious, well-equipped classrooms and great supporting facilities to support a holistic education across all year groups.
- A heated 25m indoor swimming pool featuring the latest UV water purification technology, with dedicated separate changing rooms and weekly swimming lessons for Year 3 and above.
- Spacious classrooms with large windows to let in natural light, a major factor in children’s ability to focus.
- A large multi-purpose indoor sports hall, and two more smaller halls to accommodate dance, drama and gymnastics, and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- An astro turf football field, a newly resurfaced multi-sports pitch for athletics and basketball, and a newly resurfaced central play area.
- Separate, well stocked libraries for Primary and Secondary.
- Dedicated Science Laboratories and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) suites.
- Specialist music teachers and music classes – every child has the opportunity to learn an instrument.
- Extensive art programme offering photography and interactive digital projects.
- A separate specialised Early Years Foundation Stage building with its own indoor and outdoor play areas, and separate buildings for Primary and Secondary.
- Age-appropriate shaded play areas across the campus.
- School canteens – we have one canteen for girls and one canteen for boys, which serve healthy meals and snacks from 7:30am to 2pm every weekday.
A new welcome area and administration block are now also open. Other upgrades are planned for the 2019-20 academic year.
Reach British School’s Health Services support children at school with many aspects of health care in order to promote safe and healthy living. The school nurses work in collaboration with the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) to provide required services to children.
Visit the Health Services page for more information.
You can purchase your child’s school uniform on-site – the shop is located in the Administration corridor at Reach British School.