We launched our scholarship programme to attract and support talented secondary students who show a passion for and potential in their chosen field.
Secondary School Scholarship 2019/2020
The selection criteria consider both evidence of achievement and future potential, and students who will stand out are those who demonstrate independence of thought, a real love for their area of excellence and a desire to grow and develop.
Scholarship is an important part of the independent school program, carrying prestige for each scholar and adding weight to university applications. For the student body, scholars act as role models and peer group leaders, demonstrating how potential can be realised and what can be achieved through commitment and determination. For the school, scholars add an energy and vibrancy to community spirit, diversity and excellence.
What applicants need to know:
- Our scholarship program started in 2018.
- It is aimed at Year 7 to Year 12 students who demonstrate excellence.
- Successful scholars will receive up to:
15% discount on tuition fees ( For Year 7 & Year 8).
20% discount on tuition fees ( For Year 9 & Year 10).
25% discount on tuition fees ( For Year 11 & Year 12). and 30% discount on tuition fees for Year 13.
- Only new students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants will have a written or practical assessment and an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
- Before the meeting, the school admissions team will request an application form and the student’s last two school reports be supplied.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SAJID HESHAM ABDDU IBRAHIM MOHAMED WHO WAS AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020.
SAJID ACHIEVED HIGH SCORES IN BOTH MATHS AND ENGLISH SAT EXAMS.
How To Apply
Please complete the form to the left of this page with your information. The admissions team will be in touch to take you through the next steps.
A shortlist will be created following a review of applications received, and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
The application process for the 2020-2021 scholarship has started. Last day for applicaiton is Thursday 12th March 2020.